Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Beth!

Beth turns 10 years old today. She is looking forward to a week of pampering for her birthday. So I am sure that I will be adding more pictures as the week goes on. Beth holds a special place in our family as our first born child. I will be ever grateful to her! She was such an easy baby. Beth slept through the night at 2 weeks and hardly ever cried. She didn't crawl until she was 9 months old and decided to walk around 14 months. She made it easy to be a good mother to her.
She continues to be fantastic child. She is a great reader and loves to play the piano. She tries to be the best big sister to her brother and sister. Beth is counting down the days until she can babysit. She wants to be a scientist when she grows up and find the cure for the common cold. I know that she will be able to do anything that she decides. She also has a growing testimony and I think that is what I am most proud of in her.
I look forward to the next ten years and worry that it is going by too fast. Happy birthday my sweet girl!

7 comments:

Dianna said...

Ten years old! I remember so clearly when she was born. And, I remember everything in that last picture -- the blanket, couch, and one of the cutest babies EVER! It's so fun seeing her grow up and become even more beautiful!

Dawn, said...

Each of the different photos made me oooooh, ahhhhh, and squeal. What a darn cutey. My Savannah sounds very much like Beth. She too slept through the night at 2 weeks and was easy, easy. In fact Heavenly Father decided to really shake things up with Christian, hee-hee. Have a wonderful Birthday week with your daughter!!

John Mazanis said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Mary, she is beautiful but she was a gorgeous baby as well. All those curls!! Cutie pie! Hope she has a great one and many, many more years!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Beth! The picture with all of the curls reminds me of Emma!

wkay - peggy said...

Happy Birthday Beth !! Hope you enjoyed your day !!!

Becki said...

Hope she had a great birthday! Beth is one of my lincolns favorite people. :) He talks about her and Emma ALL the time. Oh and I'm so jealous about seeing Wicked. I need to do more things like that. You are looking so cute!

Debbie said...

I can't believe how big she is! I love the picture with all the curls! Man, you were lucky to have such a good baby! Taylor was quite a challenge for us. I'm hoping Bella is going to be much easier. Things are going good so far!