Earlier this month, I took Emma out to pick strawberries. It had been so rainy at the beginning of the month and we finally had a dry afternoon! Emma lasted about 15 minutes and then she was ready to be done. I finished the gallon and we headed home. That was Thursday. I had hopes of making strawberry jam. But I have fruit addicts and by Friday afternoon, all of the strawberries were gone. I convinced Mickey to head to the strawberry patch at Browns Farm on Saturday. We had planned on picking a few gallons this time. Unfortunately, the rains started about 25 minutes after we got there and we only got a single gallon. This gallon made it until Sunday and then it was gone! Next week, I hope to take the kids to the "pick-your-own" blueberry farm.
3 comments:
we want blueberry farm...where?
I second Ranee! Where?
yum!
Post a Comment