Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh the memories!


When I was a kid, we had a pool in our backyard. I used to live in my swimsuit all summer. Well...we decided to get a (cheap) pool from Sam's and have something for the kids to do since we are not going to be traveling this summer. Yesterday, Mickey set up the pool. Now, we are in the process of filling the pool and I feel just like that kid again. I guess I have never really grown up! I hope that the kids will make the same happy memories.

5 comments:

Dawn, said...

Yep! Its official, your hair has ALWAYS been fantastic!! Huge envy from a limp haired gal, grin.

I love water, we hope to one day have a pool and I know who will be in it the most... not the kids... ME!

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

Our kiddos have been in ours on and off for a month...yesterday we found a garter snake and btw did you ever notice the resemblince...your girls are a cross of you sooo cute!

Mary said...

Dawn...you make me blush. :) I have always wanted to have straight hair!

Ranee...I can never see the similarities in my own kids. But I did look at Emma's face shape and realize that she has my face. Thanks!

wkay - peggy said...

What a cute picture !!!

The Walker Family said...

I love to have my kids do the same things I did when I was their age. It makes me feel young too! Let's get together this summer and play!