Friday, May 30, 2008

Lake Winnepesaukah

We went to Lake Winnie with the girl scouts for our last hoorah yesterday. Mickey grew up near this amusement park and has wanted to go for some time. The skies were overcast and the temperature was not going past 85. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I was unsure how Emma would do on the rides, but she turned out to be a huge thrill seeker. She loved an elephant ride, the scrambler and a mini swing ride the most but she rode everything her height would allow. Jacob and Beth wanted to ride the old wooden roller coaster continuously. I thought we would never get Jacob out of the park. He loved it all. I had to promise them that we would go back later this summer. We only had one minor set back and that was that Emma got car sick right before we got to the park. Luckily, Mickey had brought a change of clothes and a new blankie for her. We had a blast! So if anyone wants to join us, we are probably going to go next month!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looked like SO much fun!!

Beth said...

that does look like fun, where is it?