Monday, May 19, 2008

Jacob's Kindergarten Graduation


Jacob had a great graduation ceremony tonight. I will try to upload some video later! :)


So, last night, we enjoyed Jacob's graduation. This was the first year that they had the graduation at night and the school administration did not expect the turn out that we had. While the kids were especially cute, the adults were not so hot! There were adults that talked (in full voice) the entire time.


But let me get back to the kids! They were the best! Jacob performed his songs so well and I loved every minute. I can't believe that he is growing up so quickly.



The video is a montage of all the songs. Please forgive the camera work, Emma was interested in the video camera and we were too far back in the cafeteria!

2 comments:

The Stewart Family said...

Wow what a handsome man that is!! Way to go Jacob! Hugs to you!
Love ya!
Aunt Becky

Debbie said...

So cute! He had those songs DOWN! Good job, Jacob!