Beth turned 9 today. Nine years ago, Mickey and I were in a hospital room in Orem, Utah. Oh, it also snowed that day! I can't believe how fast time is going.
Yesterday, she had two friends over for her birthday. I took them to see Nim's Island. Pretty good show. Then we headed to Coldstone for an ice cream treat. She had a great day. She didn't want a traditional birthday cake this year. She had looked through one of my cookbooks and found a recipe for Caramel Stripe Cheesecake. I made it for her and she loved it. I must say it was mighty good!
Someone at church told me that if they had a girl, that they would want her to be like Beth. I couldn't agree more! Beth is a fantastic kid and I couldn't imagine our life without her.

2 comments:
Me either! We love you Beth!!
Uncle Ken, Aunt Becky, Brian and Kevin
I can't believe she is 9!
Post a Comment