
Beth had a great year! This is her class during their award presentation. Beth got 3 awards including 'A' Honor Roll for the entire year. Before the ceremony, her class had an end of the year breakfast party. Beth loved that! After the ceremony, I told Beth that I would check her out of school early, and she insisted on staying at school. She wanted to help her teacher put things away. (Why doesn't she want to do that at home?) She is looking forward to 4th grade already.
3 comments:
She is SOOO adorable
Yay, Beth! Congrats on 'A' honor roll!
Isn't third grade the BEST? I love teaching it! I still can't believe Beth is old enough to be a third grader, oh, wait now she's a fourth grader! Where does the time go? Love the posts...thanks for sharing all of the fun things your family is up to!
Post a Comment