
Beth amazes me. Her 4
th grade from school was assigned to sing at the PTO meeting. The music teacher asked for volunteers to sing a solo or play an instrumental solo. She tried out for a piano solo and got accepted. She wanted to play her piece called Largo from the New World Symphony. Mickey and I were so proud of her. I think she get her nerves of steel from her dad!
As a warning, she started before I was ready, but I only missed a few notes.
8 comments:
That is just like her to volunteer! I would have never had the nerves to voluntarily do that! :)
Great job Beth...we are so proud of you! Ranee, Izzy and Cole
I love a brave kiddo... I was always such a chicken, or should I say AM a chicken.
Wow! Mary she did such a great job!
So Lovely! Good for her. I knew when we asked her to sing a solo in the Primary Program that year that she was so musically talented!
She did such a good job! I should have gotten my act together & gone to the PTO meeting!
That was darn good!!!
I'm so proud! She did a wonderful job!!
Post a Comment