Sunday, February 24, 2008

Excerise at our House

First, let me explain. A few years ago, I ordered Weight Watchers at Home so I could loose a little weight. The program came with a workout video that I used faithfully for about 8 months. Needless to say, I grew tired of the dialogue. I can't do the video anymore because it irritates me so much!

In September, I was cooking dinner and could hear that irritating voice. I come around the corner and find this. I grabbed my digital camera and started taping this. The video is grainy. But I love the video and it cracks me up everytime I see it.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Hey Mary,

Misty sent me the link to your blog so I had to comment. Your kids crack me up. Beth is pretty darn good at that! How funny that they would pick that video.

Come and visit me at http://www.cnc-noahsark.blogspot.com/

Cari Hozian

Unknown said...

Hey

What makes this video even better is to have Oh Mickey playing from your playlist. You have got to send this to funniest home videos. WINNER!!!!Please keep sending more videos love to watch them.

Love You Guys
Aunt Canette

Mary said...

I want to find Oh Mickey for my cell phone. So everytime Mickey calls, I hear that song. I think it would be funny!