A few months ago, a friend put up a give away on her blog. I was super excited when I found out I won. So I asked if we could wait until the fall and then do a family picture. I loved the end product. Becki is a wonderful photographer and friend. Thanks for doing these.
http://agalwithacamera.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-give-away-winner.html
3 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! Beth is such a knockout! She is going to be breaking some boys hearts in a few years!
You are so welcome!!! :)
Mary - could these pictures be any more amazing? Your family is getting so big. Of course you and Mickey haven't aged even one year. It looks like you are blogging about as often as I am - not very. Maybe it has something to do with being a busy mom of FOUR kids! Your kids are HUGE! Is Beth in YW's? Wearing a bra and all - I thought I caught a hint of grown upism in the pics? I still remember your wedding day ----this is so crazy. Maggie is a doll. Emma and Jacob are just darling too. I seriously cant stand how cute these pics are. I was actually updating my blog and had your link on there from mine - so glad I took a peak! I miss you and love you tons! Leah
PS - "Frankly" you ARE so pretty! You are a babe these days Mary.
Post a Comment