Mickey and I wanted to have some sort of family vacation this summer. We decided to go to Nashville since it is only 2 hours away. We were excited to go. We planned on going to a water park, a children's science center, the zoo, the Parthenon replica and to the Hermitage, Pres. Andrew Jackson's home. I did forget my camera so I don't have any pictures to share. The weather was super hot! I think it was around 100 degrees the whole time we were there. We ended up missing the zoo due to the heat and my swollen feet! (We will go back in the fall!) But the kids enjoyed everything we did. The favorite place was the Hermitage. I was surprised that the kids loved it so much but Jacob was asking to return as soon as possible.
It was so nice to get away and enjoy the time with our family.
1 comment:
Sounds like a blast! I know what we are doing when I come out to visit you. That is if you are not in labor...
Post a Comment