Saturday, July 25, 2009

Margret "Maggie" Allyson

July 21st, Maggie made her grand entrance into this world at 10:07am. She weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. I made it to 37 weeks before the doctor decided that my blood pressure was unstable. We went in for an induction Tuesday morning and 4 hours later, had our newest addition in our arms. Maggie is a sweet baby. She rarely cries and loves being held. Beth, Jacob and Emma couldn't be any happier about their new little sister. They love to hold her and take care of her!!

10 comments:

Dawn, said...

We missed you at Jen's baby shower today, but I was thrilled to hear that Maggie arrived safe and sound. Congratulations!!

The Hollingshead Fam said...

So cute! Congratulations. I like the hospital family picture! Of course they're older, but you have everyone looking and looking happy! Beautiful family.

Beth said...

Congratulations Mary! I can't wait to see some up close pictures of the little doll!

Sandy said...

Congratulations Mary! Beautiful, precious baby. What a great family you have! Hope all is going well for you.

Jude and Ashley said...

Congratulations! So glad you are happy and healthy. Love the name Maggie by the way. Very cute.

Debbie said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

She's BEAUTIFUL, and I love love LOVE the name :)

Marah said...

I am in LOVE!!!!!!

Becki said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats guys.

Clarissa said...

Congratulations! What a darling family!! And I also love the Maggie.