How thankful I am for a Heather! She called me the other day and said that the weather was beautiful. She asked if we wanted to join her and her family at the playground. I got us ready...not an easy task that day. Obviously a lot of people had the same idea but it was so worth it. The kids played for a few hours and didn't even need jackets.
Afterwards, I took the kids out to ice cream. I had a meeting to go to that night so Mickey took them home. While Mickey was occupied, Emma found her bed and put herself to sleep at 7:00! She slept until 9:00 the next morning. I need to take her to the park more often.
2 comments:
Precious! I love Heather too! Loved the pics. I especially love the new header picture. Very nice!
My bulbs were confused with those warm days and they have started to come up already!
No kidding -- that is so funny!
Post a Comment