Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day


We had a quiet celebration at our house on Christmas day. All the kids were wanting the same thing from Santa...a Nintendo DS. Emma was the first to find hers, a pink one. So I asked her if she would share it with the other kids. Her answer...NO! What a sweetheart. :) Then Beth got an ice blue one. Then Jacob gave up opening any presents unless they had a rectangular shape. He finally found his..a pokemon one. I was so grateful that Santa had precharged those things and the kids could play with then as soon as possible.

The kids enjoyed all their presents. Jacob has been watching a commercial for some blanket called the snugglie(?). My mom decided to make the big kids a blanket and Emma a cute "dalmation" coat. Jacob is convinced that all he needs is his blanket from grandma to sleep at night. (I sneak in and cover him up..just in case.)

1 comment:

wkay - peggy said...

Looks like Santa tipped over.