This picture also reminds me of an incident that happened yesterday. Just before I picked Emma up from preschool, I ran into Kroger. While I was checking out the grocery bagger couldn't stop complimenting me on my hair. It started to get a little embarrassing since it probably looked a lot more like the Barbie's hair! Anyway, I told Mickey he better get to Kroger and stake his claim with this boy because I may just bring him home with me. What a fun grocery trip!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Picture of the Week
This picture also reminds me of an incident that happened yesterday. Just before I picked Emma up from preschool, I ran into Kroger. While I was checking out the grocery bagger couldn't stop complimenting me on my hair. It started to get a little embarrassing since it probably looked a lot more like the Barbie's hair! Anyway, I told Mickey he better get to Kroger and stake his claim with this boy because I may just bring him home with me. What a fun grocery trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny.
LOL!!!
Go Mary! You've still got it girl! I have always thought that you have lovely hair too.
Post a Comment