
Mickey and I got a new baby today! My mom got a new piano and gave me her old piano. About 20 years ago, my mom found this piano in the local penny saver for 125 dollars. She made me go to the stranger's home to take a look. Of course, we fell in love with the piano and for the price, we couldn't pass it up. So now after 20 years, 3 long distant moves, a tornado and 2
refinishes, it has made its way to my house. I have always joked that I earned this piano since I went along on the first trip but I thought I would get it from my parents' will...glad that wasn't the case. :) I have been a little nervous about how this piano would fit into our tiny house. While it is not a perfect fit, it is pretty good and I will enjoy having it to play on! Thanks Mom and Dad!
5 comments:
That is a great price for a huge piano like that!!! I got our piano for 150 but its just an upright. How exciting!
What a gorgeous piano!
It looks great in your home.
It was worth it. I'm glad you got it. Now that kids can practice, practice, practice. (As can you!)
Ooh it's so pretty! I really like it. Have fun playing!
Post a Comment