I helped Emma put up her backpack and then said goodbye. I don't even know if she noticed I left. She was so happy to be there.
While I was gone, I admit that I was worried about Emma the whole time. Did she miss me? Was she upset? Was she crying? Of course, when I went to pick her up, she was having a great time on the playground. When she finally realized I was there, she ran to me just beaming! Once we got in the car, she couldn't stop talking. She told me everything that she had learned that day.
It was a fantastic day! I am already looking forward to the next preschool day. :)
3 comments:
I can't believe she's that old already! She's adorable!
This is Marah, your favorite niece (don't worry, I'll keep it a secret).
Who said that Emma could grow up!?!
I hardly know her! That's it. I'm dropping out of school and spending personal time with all of my family. I'll switch houses every week. Just Kidding. I am sick of school though. It probably weird for you to think I'm in High School. When did I grow up? I don't like it. I'm just that much closer to reality. The little cousins are so big! I dislike it. It makes me feel old, and I know I'm not. blah.
Anyway. Tell your children to stop growing. Oh, and I guess that you can add that I love them.
Love,
Marah
So very cute!! Yeah for your brave little girl, conquering her world!!!
Post a Comment