Last week, Beth was trying to read a flashcard when I realized that she couldn't see the 2 inch numbers! I was horrified that my baby has been unable to read anything that was far away. I got her into the optometrist a few days later. He concurred with my observations so we were off to pick out her first pair of glasses. Of course, Beth was so excited to wear glasses. She went straight to the Hannah Montana glasses and picked these out. I think she looks adorable. But best of all, she can see!
7 comments:
Glasses rock!! She looks absolutely adorable. I need a new pair and I was thinking about going with something like those. We can be twinners!
I saw Beth at school today while I was working at the Book Fair. She looked so precious & grown up in her sassy little glasses!
She looks so grown up. I don't like it!! he...he...
Beth, You look so cute in you new glasses.
Aw, she looks so grown! How cute!
AW!!!
Beth Jones! Is pretty much adorable!
I guess I'll see all of you this time next week! right. eeh eeh!!
Well. ttyl
Marah
Yay for blogging! Beth looks so cute. She came up to me Sunday and gave me a huge hug and asked me how I liked them. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment