So after our 3:30 treat, we were completely full. We got to Michigan at 7:30 and saw my parents and my niece Bailey. As we were getting ready for bed my kids reminded me that they didn't have dinner. YIKES! So I guess I fed my kids ice cream for dinner. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Off to Michigan!
This morning, I woke up feeling the best that I have in 3 weeks. So we headed off to Michigan to visit with my family for a month. The 12 hour ride went incredibly smooth and we made pretty good time. The kids were terrific and enjoyed their new DVD player for the entire trip. Mickey insisted that I have enough sleep before I set out on the trip by myself. I was off by 7:15 am and just kept on moving. My kids know that there is a Friendly's in Ohio and constantly ask if we are in Ohio yet. If you have never been to Friendly's and had their Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae, you should definitely make a trip to find one! The next 2 pictures are mostly for Becky, Allyson and Heather since I know they have enjoyed this sundae before....YUMmmmmmmm. Sorry I don't have any left to share! :) I decided that I could eat this after my crappy month and it tasted wonderful! Maybe that is why I feel so good tonight?
I meant to take a picture before I dove in, but I took a bite too quickly.
Jacob wanted purple ice cream and ended up with black raspberry ice cream. He loves fruity ice cream.
Beth went for cake batter and some of Emma's cookie dough ice cream.


So after our 3:30 treat, we were completely full. We got to Michigan at 7:30 and saw my parents and my niece Bailey. As we were getting ready for bed my kids reminded me that they didn't have dinner. YIKES! So I guess I fed my kids ice cream for dinner. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow!
So after our 3:30 treat, we were completely full. We got to Michigan at 7:30 and saw my parents and my niece Bailey. As we were getting ready for bed my kids reminded me that they didn't have dinner. YIKES! So I guess I fed my kids ice cream for dinner. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a tease! I am so jealous!
-Heather
Post a Comment