
While we were on the Upper
Peninsula, my mom took us out to one of the many lighthouses on the Great Lakes. This one was about an hour away to the west from the
Soo Locks. We were able to climb to the top of the Lighthouse. I started to get a little worried on the way up but the view was spectacular.

Bailey, Kevin, Jacob and Beth made the climb with me. Only 5 people were allowed up at one time since the space was so small.

There is a small boardwalk around the lighthouse. Jacob couldn't wait to get near the water.

Jacob told me that this was the best day ever. He loves to get in the water at a beach. I had to make sure that he didn't end up entirely wet since I didn't have a change of clothes with me.
1 comment:
Oh, I love your pictures, what a wonderful trip! :)
Post a Comment