Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's a Blizzard!



Okay, it is not really a blizzard but it's about as close as we come to it in Alabama. The kids were up at 6 this morning ready to go and play in the snow. We gathered our snow gear (which isn't much) and headed out. The kids had a great time for about an hour. I hope they got their fill of snow because it will be in the 5o's tomorrow!

3 comments:

Cari said...

We bundled Noah up and took him out too. He wasn't all that impressed but I had fun!

aunt mimi said...

I just figured out today how to make comments on all of the blogs. Can you say, HAPPY!! I slept through the snow to be honest. Being single has to have some perks, right?

Laurie said...

You can always come to Wyoming and get some more snow if ye'd like!