
Emma brought me this picture and said that it was me. I loved it! I think she got my head shape just right. Plus, I LOVE my long, skinny legs. If you notice she even gave me "tie shoes" so that my feet were covered. Oh, and look at my eyes. Don't I look thoughtful? I think she got my dimple in there too.
What an artist!
When I praised her pictures, she immediately went to work on another masterpiece.
This one is titled, The Itsy, Bitsy, Spider. One of Emma's favorite action songs that we sing. Beth's only critique of this wonderful drawing, was that the spider had 10 legs instead of 8. But I still think it was fantastic. (I am her mother of course!)
And finally, I asked her to draw herself. So here is Emma's self portrait. Her medium was pen and white computer paper. She gave herself the beloved tie shoes too!

Does this remind anyone of Allyson's witch drawing days? I think she was about this age when she would draw a face, put a triangle hat on it and call it a witch. Maybe Emma will take after her Auntie...I would be happy with that!

When I praised her pictures, she immediately went to work on another masterpiece.
This one is titled, The Itsy, Bitsy, Spider. One of Emma's favorite action songs that we sing. Beth's only critique of this wonderful drawing, was that the spider had 10 legs instead of 8. But I still think it was fantastic. (I am her mother of course!)
And finally, I asked her to draw herself. So here is Emma's self portrait. Her medium was pen and white computer paper. She gave herself the beloved tie shoes too!

Does this remind anyone of Allyson's witch drawing days? I think she was about this age when she would draw a face, put a triangle hat on it and call it a witch. Maybe Emma will take after her Auntie...I would be happy with that!
2 comments:
I think you have a serious artist on your hands. I mean, that self portrait is spot on!
so cute! she is quite the artist!
Post a Comment