Beth decided that she wanted to compete in the Miss Riverton Pageant again. Her favorite part is shopping for the new dress and getting flowers from her dad at the pageant. Beth introduced herself this year and did a fabulous job.
We found a cute hairstyle on the internet called...a bun for tweens. It suited Beth perfectly and she loved it.
Mickey's dad and his fiance came to support Beth. She was surprised when the pageant was over to find them there.
Beth chose not to wear her glasses for the event. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to see but she seemed to do fine. Maybe it helped since she couldn't see the audience. Then again, she didn't seem to be scared at all. She did a great job and we are super proud of her!
4 comments:
Beth. you are a beautiful girl and sooo talented. I'm glad I'm you Grandma.
Aw! She looks so amazing. Simply stunning.
Wow, she looks so pretty! Good job Beth!
Wow, Beth looks beautiful. What a pretty dress.
Post a Comment